If you are interested in a certificate for ARISSat reception, the directions
are at

http://www.arissat1.org/v3/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=61&Itemid=137

If you are just interested in submitting BPSK1000 telemetry, you can configure
ARISSatTLM to
forward telemetry to the telemetry server.  Instruction are included in the
Quick Start Guide
(pages 5-6) available at

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/images/fck_images/ARISSatTLM-QuickStart%281%29.pdf

You just have to enter your callsign and check the box.  And, even if you are
submitting telemetry
over the Internet, you are still encouraged to email your .CSV files from
ARISSatTLM to
telemetry at arissattlm dot org.

In Carl's case, the telemetry server IS receiving his forwarded telemetry. I've
sent Carl a separate
email with his details.

Keep sending in your telemetry.  AMSAT also has a separate contest for the LAST
telemetry frame
received from ARISSat-1.

And, if you just want to sit back and watch, you can always see the latest
telemetry that has been
submitted at

http://www.arissattlm.org/live

This web page gets updated about once a minute anytime anyone anywhere in the
world submits
ARISSat telemetry over the Internet.

Douglas KA2UPW/5