Hi Bob.

We did try. A member of AMSAT-UK was one of twenty something teams who
travelled to the Netherlands to present a case for inclusion.

Sadly not successful as we were not seen as an educational  organisation.

We have been working on that image and educational outreach and hardware
ever since.

Maybe next time

73

David  G0MRF