Hi Frank.

The next AMSAT satellite due for launch is likely to be Funcube  from
AMSAT-UK. It will be possible to donate to this project from later  this month
via the AMSAT-UK web site.

UKube also carries a linear transponder, It's not an 'AMSAT' project, but
the boards have been provided by AMSAT-UK. Fortunately -and we are REALLY
lucky  here-  that project is already fully funded by the UK Space  agency

In the meantime, you can use Paypal to donate to Fox at _www.amsat.org_
(http://www.amsat.org) . I believe Fox is still  at the advanced design stage
but this will be a short process due to all the  experience AMSAT-NA have
gained with ARISSat.

Or you can take the optimists view and support the completion of the
hardware for P3E. Which if a launch can be identified will be spectacular for
everyone. (But please let it be able to run on solar power alone!!)

Sorry if I've missed any other projects...but I'm sure they will speak  up

Thanks

David

In a message dated 09/12/2011 10:19:33 GMT Standard Time, k4...@k4feg.com