Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:41 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] KD8KSN/p EN75 Michigan Ops

Hi All,

Thanks for the QSOs during my short trip to Michigan this past week. We were on a brief family getaway and satellite comm was a secondary activity as usual. ;-) EN75 is not an extremely rare grid, but I believe at least 5-6 ops were able to add it to the new grid list.

I have updated my blog with pics, QSL card and trip info at http://kd8ksn.blogspot.com/. The cards have been ordered and should be here in 2-3 weeks. I will send an email out as soon as I receive them. No requests/SASEs are necessary.

73!

Zack
KD8KSN