Aloha All de NH7WN

I have been working the FM birds for years and now have the capability to QSO
via AO7 and other SSB sats.  As a "newbie" I am still learning how to "find
myself,"
along with overcoming the other challenges of a somewhat more difficult art.

It has been a desire of mine to work longer distances from here in Hawaii and
of
course the SSB birds offer that opportunity. As fate would have it however, I
am in
a valley with ridges of 20 degs. elevation east and west of me. Still,  It
appears that I
may be able to work as far east as Nebraska,  and Japan remains a remote
possibility.

Eventually I hope to be mobile in order to solve the above problem but in the
mean
time, I would welcome any and all QSO opportunities. I try to be on the air
during the
afternoons and evenings in Hawaii.  So, if you happen to hear an operator who
appears
to be in the embryonic stages of SSB ops, please give me a call and as
always, all tips gracefully accepted. Mahalo and 73.

Respectfully,
robert, NH7WN
Honolulu, Hawaii