From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of PETER SIMONSEN
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 12:23 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Receive Pre-Amps for 70cm

I recently purchased an M2 Satellite Eggbeater antenna kit with the
intention of working satellites from my shack.  I think this antenna will
work best with a pre-amp for the 70cm band that perhaps I can put in my
attic close to the antennas.  Who makes a good pre-amp for this situation to
mate with my FT-8800 radio.  Thanks, Peter     KC2RBX