James,

Great to hear you are coming!  Dayton is always a blast, and we can always
use more "booth bunnies."  It is a great opportunity to put faces to calls,
and see what is going on.

There is a note in ANS about how to sign up:

* Volunteers are needed to help at the AMSAT booth at Dayton. Gould  *
* WA4SXM, is looking for volunteers to help man the AMSAT booth dur- *
* ing the 2012 Hamvention. People are needed all 3 days for 2 hour   *
* shifts. Please send the days and times you are available to help   *
* as well as how many shifts you are willing to work via e-mail to   *
* wa4sxm at amsat.org.                                               *
* Monitor http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/hamvention/2012/Dayton.php  *
* for the latest AMSAT at Dayton news and developments               *

Gould takes all the volunteer inputs, and then comes up with a nice schedule
and guide.

See you at Dayton.  Be certain to bring a good pair of shoes.

Alan
WA4SCA