From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Ted
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:51 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] SatPC32 question..& IC910H

I'm stumped..

I have CAT control turned on and ISS selected. In CAT control, I have 144.49
and 145.800 selected and that is what shows in the uplink/downlink widow
above the map. SATL function is on in the radio.

BUT, the top window on the radio shows 145.800, but the bottom window (vfo
a) shows 437.800.  I can't find a way to change that

Any help appreciated.  SatPC is v 12.8b registered

73, Ted, K7TRK