Hello Ib,

I go to Italy next monday. Maybe I can pull the plug :-)

Amateur Radio Station ON4HF
Eric Knaps
Satellite manager UBA

http://www.on4hf.be

Op 09/06/2012 13:52, Ib Christoffersen schreef:
Hi all,
I do not remember when it started with an output frequency of 145.850 MHz.
Right on the uplink of AO-27 and SO-50.
It is probably more than a year ago.

Please can someone do something serious about it :-)

Yes - I know it is an other organization than the official IARU national
organization that is behind it.

I just listened to a pass of AO-27 and the repeater is a solid 59 copy on
the downlink.
Some of the real users had great difficulty using AO-27 :-(

Have a nice weekend all,

73 OZ1MY
Ib