From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Sanford
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 3:21 PM
To: 'Amsat - BBs'
Subject: [amsat-bb] Nova and Sat-PC32 on Windows 7

All:
My laptop finally died, and the replacement came with 64-bit version of
Windows 7.  I installed (as administrator) both Sat-PC32 and Nova;
neither works.  Does anyone have any idea or instructions on how to
install?  Or are they known to NOT work, in which case, what are people
using for 64-bit Windows 7?

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4...@amsat.org