The 2140UTC AO7 pass over the US was heard by myself, I couldn't find the satellite on Mode A so on the off chance I switched to Mode B and I was clearly hearing my downlink on both CW and SSB.

I am not sure why or when it switched modes but the satellite was apparently in a "low" power mode as the downlink was very weak but clearly audible on CW and SSB.

I did not notice any "FM'ing" on the satellite but I did not hear any other signals on the satellite either.

I made a brief recording but I have a high noise level and did not record the full pass over EM55.

That's what I observed this afternoon!
73 all
FEG