From what I have found, it ( BAOJIE BJ-UV55 Dual Band 136-174/400-470MHZ
Transceiver) is not full duplex.
I really like my TH-D72A, but it is a LOT more $$.
I hope to make some Q's via the Hamsats in early September off the coast of AK with it.

Andy W5ACM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK)" <amsat...@wd9ewk.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:24 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Full Duplex radio?

Hi Greg!

I'm guessing it lost something in translation, but what exactly are the
Stun and Kill features

Stun and Kill are functions normally used in commercial
two-way radios. These functions allow a radio to be remotely
disabled. Other radios have a "revive" function, which
allows a disabled radio to be remotely reactivated.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/