-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of transb...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 5:20 AM
To: Greg D
Cc: Amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: RE NO-44 "worked" with HT and Elk

Hi Greg

Thanks for the congrats and the great advice..  I have done the email from
the ISS, but I have to pre input the message on my HT.  When making a
contact via the ISS, while the bird is overhead, while holding the yagi and
the HT means stopping, responding, hitting xmit and hoping that the bird is
still overhead enough to get the contact through.  I have been successful a
few times but usually I'm  not fast enough to get another packet in.  I'll
keep working on it though.  I have to say it still makes me giddy.  Ya
gotta love this stuff!

73,
Betsy    K3ODX