Please see the IARU Frequency coordination request/status

...."Updated documentation received 03/08/2009. The group have been unable
to change their hardware to use a coordinated frequency proposed by the
panel. They will therefore operate on 436.750MHz under an experimental
license from the FCC...."

Stefan, VE4NSA