> On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Les Rayburn <l...@highnoonfilm.com> wrote:

<snip>

> I wasted 35+ years on HF----man, all the fun really is in the World
> Above 50 MHz! Thanks for helping to make
> a boys dreams come true at age 51!
> --
> 73,
> Les Rayburn, N1LF
> 121 Mayfair Park
> Maylene, AL 35114
> EM63nf

Hi Les, N1LF

I completely disagree with your statement "that you wasted 35+years on HF"
because in my opinion the HF are fundamental to get technical and
operational experience to come face to face in the future above 50 MHz.

Please remember that your actual expertice above 50 MHz was born
because of your previous 35+years activity on HF.

Read please my similar Ham Radio history from the HF and up in
QRZ.com

http://www.qrz.com/db/I8CVS

Best 73" de i8CVS Domenico
(81 years old and 58 years of Ham Radio from HF to Microwave)