Op 10/05/2013 14:48, Ib Christoffersen schreef:
Hi all,
This morning a little before 1040 UTC I found AO-07 in mode-B to my big
surprise.
I can also see another report at 1046 UTC to the effect that it was in
mode-B
Now at 1240 UTC it is not in mode-B as far as I can hear.

I do not have the possibility to monitor mode-A.

Can someone please do that ?

73 OZ1MY
Ib

Hello Ib,

AO-7 was in mode A at 14:18 utc today over my qth. Heard several stations calling on 29.450 Mhz.

73,
Eric.

--
Amateur Radio Station ON4HF