Yes,

there is (potentially). It requires thinking outside of the box and
involving ISS partners outside of NA.

Jaxa has the exposed facility (Terrace) outside of the Kibo module for all
kinds of experiments. A fantastic opportunity to maybe, and again I say
maybe work with our Japanese friends and see if we can place a payload
(even if it is time limited) on the ISS.

Lots of food for thought.

Stefan, VE4NSA