Here is our latest induction into some of the AMSAT awards community. There is a pretty good batch since my last report in April.

The following have entered into the Satellite Communicators Club for making their first satellite QSO.

Jim Whitfield, K5JAW

The following have earned the AMSAT Communications Achievement Award.

Alessio Vacondio, IK4IDY, #555

The following have earned the South Africa Satellite Communications Achievement Award.

Joseph Fouquet, N5JF, #US185

The following have earned the AMSAT Sexagesimal Award.

George Carr, WA5KBH, #163
Zeljko Ulip, 9A2EY, #164
Alessio Vacondio, IK4IDY, #165

The following have earned the AMSAT W4AMI Award.

Alessio Vacondio, IK4IDY, #80

The following have earned the AMSAT W4AMI 5000 Award.

John Papay, KD8CAO, #30

Until the amsat.org website is fully restored, you can see all the awards at my website.

To see all the awards visit http://www.amsat.org or
http://www.amsatnet.com/awards.html

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes