Just a quick reminder that you must have your AMSAT Field Day results received by me no later than Monday, July 8, 2013 at 23:59 PM Central Time. If I do not receive them, your group will not be listed in the AMSAT Field Day story in the journal and they will be mad at you. We have had 14 submissions so far, last year we had 19. I hope we beat that number.

Even if your group made one contact, turn it in. That shows you participated in AMSAT Field Day and succeeded in the feat of getting through the mess to complete your contact. A lot of groups were unable to accomplish one.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards ARRL Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat