On 07/09/2013 04:43 PM, W7TYN wrote:
Phil,  Thank You very much for your excellent effort to digitize and
keep AMSAT Publications.  I have been active with AMSAT since the early
1970 and do have some some publications.  I will inventory my collection
and if they are not on your fine list I will send you dates and see if
you can use them.

You're welcome! I think my collection of the early stuff is pretty complete but if you (or anyone) have anything that's missing I'd love to add it.

Phil