 From: Dave Larsen PhD <d...@volcano.net>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 5:23 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Help with 75 mtr Qrn problem

I have 2 dipoles up at 60+ ft - one set running East-West other North South ..
From 2.6 to 5 Megs I
have a S-7 Qrn lev at 4 Am .. buy noon I have a 10-20 over QRN Lev .. I live on
10  acres and have
turned off main power to house and still have QRN .. so not coming from
anything in house .. This one
has me stumped .. 6 moths ago my Qrn was a S-2 .. waiting for a G6 radio to try
and track this down
but does anybody else have any idea's ?