Hello Paolo,

I see that you use the same antenna than I do (from vpa-systems.pl)
here is my portable satellite setup:

https://picasaweb.google.com/101021064082474580425/PortableSatAntenna?noredirect=1

Hope to hear you on the birds soon.
Welcome to the satellite world!

73,
Eric.

Amateur radio station ON4HF
Satellite manager UBA
Member Amsat-UK
Member Amsat-ON

Eric Knaps
Waterstraat 30
B-3980 Tessenderlo
Belgium

http://www.on4hf.be

Op 6/09/2013 12:28, Paolo Mattiolo schreef:
Hello Paul,

last week I've started my satellite activity, at the moment I've done 9
contacts on SO-50 and FO-29.
Yesterday evening I've tried to work VO-52, I was able to hear me back, but
I've only 5 watts on the uplink.

This is my station on the balcony:

http://in3aqk.blogspot.it/2013/08/first-sat-qso.html

So I confirm our hobby is not dying, I'm another Ham in space.

73 de in3aqk