Hi Les, N1LF

To built a polarization switching for a crossed yagi Cushcraft
A144-10 T is unpractical because the antenna and the phasing
harness are using PL connectors and the coax relays are normally
supplied with N type connectors.

You can't remove the PL connectors from the phasing harness
because they are crimped over two 1/4 electrical length of
RG-59/U and one 1/4 electrical lenght of RG-58/U so that
cutting and removing the original PL connectors those 1/4
wavelengt lines will became shorter than 90 degrees.

BTW you can rebuild a new phasing line using six N connectors
for the phasing line, two N female N barrels connectors,a N type
T connector and change the PL with N flanged female connectors
over the gamma match arms of both dipoles.

The cost for all N connectors and coax relay will be higher than
the cost of a new modern crossed yagi available with switching
polarization relay as new in the USA market.

Since your antenna will be mounted inside your large attic and it
will stay high and dry, I suggest you to connect your A144-10 T
as originally designed connecting the phasing harness for RHCP
or LHCP and stay happy with the compromise results obtined.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico