a big thanks to nick lance, kc5kbo, and his team for organizing the symposium. the tour of the battleship texas and the tour of nasa were really great and well organized. we even got to hear a live interview of frank bauer, ka3hdo, from mission control on nasa tv while we were in the visitor gallery.

we should do it here again :-)  .... real soon

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards ARRL Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT*

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat