D Star satellite?

That sounds like a need idea. Would be nice to do some tests on existing
satellites.

With SO-50 it will not work unless someone has figured out how to have D
Star (DV) active on any D-Star radio with the required tone enabled. Won't
work with the IC-9100. Tried it. Another problem is the 5KHz spacing since
you pretty much have to be right on the frequency on the TX and RX. Also,
on the IC-9100 it seems to be not possible to set D-Star (DV) on the RX and
TX in satellite mode. Anyone else tried it? Also, SatP32 has at the moment
no DV functionality for the IC-9100. I guess we have a long way to go :-)

Stefan