Ø  None of these cubesat developers has made any significant attempt

Ø   to rally the amateur radio satellite community.

Yes, the lack of promotion was surprising to me.  But hams might get a kick
out of trying to listen for EIGHT different cubesats all during 8 minutes
of the next passes to help figure out which of these 12 new objects are
which.  Think of it as a DFing mission or Signals Intelligence challenge.
See who is first to correctly ID each one to their Keplarian elements.

Our first pass after launch is only 3 degrees to the west, and then we have
to wait 12 hours till the next day for a good pass.  Our fingers are
crossed.  The Naval Academy/Drexel satellite downlink is the only one with
a 2m downlink which is every 30 seconds at 9600 baud on 145.870 and we
would appreaciate any captured telemetry verifying it is alive.

It has a camera.  Woop.

Bob, Wb4aPR