Yes, that was UO-11  Comes back to life every now and then and has a LOUD
downlink on 145.825 but it is not AX.25 packet.

Bob, WB4APR

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Dave Marthouse
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 11:39 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Mystery Satellite Question

I forgot that one of the rigs here was on.  It happened to be set for
145.825mHZ in FM.  A few minutes ago the squelch was broken by what
sounded like 1200BPS AFSK.  It almost sounded like the old UOSATS.
Checking my satellite tracking program I determined it wasn't CAPE-2,
TRITON-1 or DELFIN3XT.  What birds are up now that have downlinks on or
around 145.825mHZ fm?  Maybe I have a set of erroneous keps.  Any
information on this would be appreciated.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM
dmartho...@gmail.com