From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Douglas Phelps
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 3:14 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] circular polarization of antennas not on same axis

I have 2 of the ELK antennas which I mount at 90 degree angle to each other
and switch between as the satellite rotates.  My question is:

Could I feed the two ELK antennas which are 4 feet apart, on the same boom
and at right angles to each other, in quadrature phase and achieve circular
polarization or perhaps decent elliptical polarization?

Thanks,

Doug K9DLP