Probably right. So I shouldn't mention he left out the whole of the Moody Blues' "To our Children's Children's Children's" album.... I suppose "ten billion butterfly sneezes" is considered the ultimate in QRO.

Drifting back on topic, is Commander Chris Hadfield planning to do a sequel, perhaps as the Earth-side part with one of the current crew?

Greg  KO6TH

Dave Webb KB1PVH wrote:
You guys better knock it off. Someone might get their panties in a bunch
because you aren't talking strictly about satellites.

Dave-KB1PVH

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid RAZR