I just wanted to let everyone know that Erich (DK1TB, re: SatPC32) contacted me off the list and offered to modify and provide me with a SatPC32.exe that would not try to poll the rig, but push only i.e. work with my old, one-way-CAT FT-847. I overlaid the new executable and was able to fully control the rig through the SatPC32 and Wisat32 program UIs.

I just wanted to publicly thank Erich for his unsolicited help.
Ich bin Ihnen sehr dankbar!

If you are in the same boat, please contact Erich off-list for the executable.

Bill  W1PA