How?

Greg  KO6TH

Paul Stoetzer wrote:
FYI - With Gmail, you can set up a filter to prevent list messages from
being sent to your Spam folder, which solves this problem.

73,

Paul, N8HM

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 4:50 PM, Glen Zook <gz...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I just got a similar E-Mail from the automatic responder for the AMSAT BB.
  Yahoo.com, as well as, I have been told, several other E-Mail clients made
certain changes several weeks ago that results in certain, but not all,
messages from a reflector bouncing.  Frankly, I have been getting E-Mails
from the AMSAT reflector every day including today.

I participate in several reflectors and have gotten similar automatic
letters about messages bouncing.  The person, in charge of the reflector,
contacted Yahoo, and the other E-Mail clients, to see what changes had to
be made to the reflector so that messages will not bounce.

There are a lot of amateur radio operators, as well as I, who use Yahoo,
G-Mail, etc., for reflectors because, like it or not, reflectors seem to be
a target of SPAM and the desire to keep such SPAM away from our primary
E-Mail addresses.

Glen, K9STH
AMSAT 239 / LM 463

Website:  http://k9sth.com