Unfortunately, a while back, Yahoo changed how multiple messages about the same
subject (even to different reflectors - those are "bundled" into a single
message) are handled and, when a reply to any of those messages is sent, all of
the attached messages cannot be deleted!  At least I have not found a way!

The only way all the replies can be "deleted" is to actually retype the
pertinent data into a completely new message and then type the response.  This
takes a LOT of time and, to be blunt, is not worth the effort because a very
few persons have download problems.  I know that this seems crass.  However,
such is one of the "facts of life" of the "modern" Internet.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com