Sounds good.

Not knowing the detailed specs of the Sentry 10 the sound card approach
might limit the bandwidth of the panadaptor and there is no indication of
full duplex operation. Also, at this point it looks like a one shop
software (in-house) approach rather than open software/3rd party software.
As you know, the hardware is "relatively" easy, the software limits the use
for most (eg. the Flex vs Anan approach). BTW, Simon's SDR software is
already supporting the blade and possibly the HackRF which will include
satellite functionality in version 2. Let's see what the final specs are
and most important the cost. Going back to my FCD :-)

Stefan