Hello to all!

Julien, 9Z4FZ is having some issues to connect his TS-2000 to the PC. If any
TS-2000 user can help, please feel free to email him at his address in qrz.com.

I am sure, he will appreciate any hint.

73!

Hector, CO6CBF / KF5YXV

Since Hector CO6CBF invoke my satellite spirit back ,I have been putting back
all the gears together ,over the past few days, I have been focusing on
building a computer for the birds not one but three ,so far I have put together
a dell optiplex SX-280  but running a SX-620 board .

I am more a Linux guy ,I install Gpredict and tried to connect the radio for
the software to control the radio, three day now I feel like i am going mad so
simple and the ts-2000 is not being control ,hamlib rigctld  and libhamlib2
install and Gpredict is not controlling the radio when in satellite mode the
ts-2000 not function properly .

After reaching  i found hams with the same problems i am having ,Problems with
the Kenwood TS-2000 for satellite work

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/200412/msg00335.html

http://ccdblog.azurewebsites.net/?tag=gpredict-ts-2000-how-to-best-practice

I have a registered copy of Nova for windows I tried running it under wine in
Linux but not performing so good, well i have set back up a windows machine to
see if i can get my radios to be control for the Doppler shift ,I am getting
out my receive is the problem and it is centered around the Doppler as to move
frequencies as the bird move .

I will run Nova ,I have TRX Manager that can run with Nova  to get the Doppler
to work ,also I have Asatlogger that need Nova for Doppler operation it will
work the ts-2000,d700a,d710 and the th-d7 kenwood radios, also I have RADCOM
5.2 TX/RX it have satellite operation in it as well , I have some option ,once
I can get the software to control the radio for Doppler operation FK90IP will
work every bird he can from voice to digital 1.2Ghz and above they bring it and
I will work it .

Other hams will be coming on board too, many of them have ft-857, ft--897 and
can be work in half duplex mode with gpredict as they can be control by the
software by later today I will be back on Apr’s and Packet via the ISS have
have the necessary hardware and software for this resources is not a problem
the problem is just the receive to fix.