Amazing, awesome, perfect, unbelievable!

The CL now redraws *real* fast! :) Change nickname, change status, let
other people change nick/status, close Preferences, drag the whole window
and make it bigger/smaller, it's FAST!

Everyone please test to make sure I didn't break anything...

Thanx A LOT Arieh for your help ;)

I had already isolated the part of the code that updates pgBuddyTop, so
Arieh instructed me on how to split it to 2 procs. Then he adjusted
cmsn_draw_online to get an argument about whether it should update only
top, only bottom, or both, and act accordingly. I looked for all calls to
cmsn_draw_online in the code and adjusted them (now you know what the
#@@@@'s were there for!).

I have like 90 contacts so the result was: Update only top, it blinks
slightly. Update only bottom, perfect. Update top+bottom, it still
disappears 1 second.... I asked Arieh why it waits for the bottom part to
finish drawing before it reappears and he told me about the update
idletasks, which I added. Then he made his last fix... and now it's great
:)

Again, thanx Arieh!

Viv