> description should be in the same language aMSN is in

> Date: 2006-03-31 19:26
> By: billiob
>
> Comment:
> The code is already written, just need some testing.

Hey, congratulations! :)))) I'm glad you did it! :)

The scrollable description shouldn't be difficult either! :)

So, Youness has in mind a workaround for the substitution of smileys
(8.4) which is quite easy, Jonne has added another tab to a user's
properties which shows past DPs of this user and is now working on custom
user DPs, and we are all patiently waiting for SF to come back up...

Congratulations everyone for your work (y) keep up! :)

Vivia