Yes, anything that uses xml to create a GUI should be considered, not only
the Tk alternatives... if glade is 'perfect' for our needs, then create a
glade2tk implementation, so we could use the glade2gtk for gtk, it makes
it for a lot less of work and we'll have something already ready for the
GUI.
I don't know though if it fits our needs... iirc I talked about naming
each widget with a custom name and reference it somehow with an API, as
well as having proc names in the xml... r u considering that ? which
design do you have ?

KaKaRoTo

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 09:55:44 -0400, Max <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't really know if it worth the look but the xml files glade2
> generates
> (.glade) could be a start for  the xml's format rules of xml2gui...
>
> On 6/8/06, NoWhereMan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

KaKaRoTo