Hi Andy, we're releasing AMSN 0.96 very soon (release candidate 1 is
ready!). Would you like to help us in building the 64 bits version of
the packages?

If so, I'll announce you to the amsn-devel mailing list (you can
subscribe if you want), and we would make you the official packager
for Windows XP 64 bits.

Greets.

--
  Alvaro J. Iradier Muro - [EMAIL PROTECTED]