I got the windows binary and just installed it.

I choosed a different directory, 'amsn-beta', but the
installer didn't asked me the folder name in which
it'll put the links in start->programs, so it
overwritten the old aMSN links (from 0.95).

Plus it created, under start->programs, an empty
folder named " aMSN" (yes, with a space).

This is not much of a problem, but I think it would be
good if you can fix both.

http://amsn.hoentjen.eu/download/amsn-0.96RC1-linux-installer.bin

http://amsn.hoentjen.eu/download/amsn-0.96RC1-windows-installer.exe