Hi all

Sorry to disturb you with little bugs but is it possible to have a look to the progress bar ? The percent become "-3%", "-5%" when it's a big file after 4-5 minutes of download/upload...

and there is something else : when you abort a download in the window of download, we always can clic on "abort" in the chatbox

Last thing : sometimes (I can't say when) we have to resize the chatbox because the textbox simply disappear...

Sorry for my english

Thanks all :)
--
[ Lord Zak ]