at ximapng.cpp:75
delete[] row_points;
that's impossible... the row_pointers had been initialized to NULL at the start
of the function and that line is called only if
row_pointers is != NULL AND row_pointers is not accessed yet that early in the
code...
This is just plain impossible to happen.. I suspect something went wrong either
with your libc or with your compilation, or gcc, or
something... that's all I can guess.. maybe Phil can give you more info.
Thanks for this very useful backtrace.

KKRT