Ok, well, that seems to be a good idea, BUT... where do you plan on putting
that ? the plugin selector window ? the skin
selector window ? the contacts in the contact list ? that would be helpful..
'cause you are saying 'in the CL' but I
don't think that would be a good idea to alternate colors in the contact
list... skin/plugin selector, definitely it
would be nice... and btw, the CL is a text widget, from top to bottom...

KKRT