Hi everyone!
I just wanted to announce to everyone watching this list that we have finally
moved to amsn-project.net The move is not complete
because the dev wiki has not been transferred and we aren't planning on
transfering it. It is kept for now on SF until we find a good
way to directly migrate it into mediawiki.
Anyone using the amsn.sf.net address will automatically be redirected to the
proper address on amsn-project.net thanks to mod_rewrite.
So we've got (almost) nothing to change.. the problem is that autoupdate and
the bug report system are sending to amsn.sf.net and they
get a redirection as an answer which makes them both fail.. but we'll live with
that.

Anyways, I wanted to announce it and give a big congrats and thanks and kudos
and [insert anything here] to Phil (lephilousophe) for
his amazing work as he set up almost everything in the server (alongside with
Sander) and took care of migrating everythin and making
everything better than how they were before.
I also want to thank Sander for his work and for his help and his negotiation
skills with jronline ;)

The new website has been in function the whole day and it looks good so far, a
few minor problems that Phil was able to correct right
away.

Please update your addresse book! ;)

KaKaRoTo