Heya,

The reflector has been ported to mac, but I haven't updated the webcamsn
build because of some issues that were experienced when it was compiled.
(The issues are in the Tcl apparently, the C code should be right.

I think kakaroto can fix this (wait I know he can fix it :-)), but it's not
fair to ask him to do this before his exams are finished. So for now, just
forward ports 6891-6900 on your router to your MacBook, and webcam will
work, and then we can ask kakaroto for some of his time after his exams are
over.

Tom

ps. I thought this was another issue (the white received image issue) but
obviously not (which is a good thing :-)).