Hello,
just to announce that I finally got the amsn blootbot IRC bot back up and
running..
This means that the [TODO] and all that stuff can now be used again.. for the
logs and for the stats and the
TODO-LIST, you can find it at http://amsn-project.net/~blootbot
I'd need some of your help to fix all the factoids.. they all point to the old
urls, etc... I fixed some.. and
realized we had a bad way of naming wiki pages, ie.
http://amsn-project.net/wiki/index.php/SVN so I played a bit
with apache and made it shorter as ie. http://amsn-project.net/wiki/SVN
I also changed some of the links in the website...
So I just wanted to tell you to watch out for this new naming of the wiki URLs.
Also, if any of you find other wrong urls to the wiki (maybe on svn? I didn't
check),then please fix those.

thanks :)
KaKaRoTo