If i'm right (i didn't use msn since a while), in msn what you call ccard
are just what you actually use as tooltips in amsn, so why don't just
replace tooltips by ccard ?
That's a pita to have to click somewhere to display it, and having both
tooltips and ccard is somehow useless and confusing.
Also...the star should be there only for notifying changes on spaces, isn't
it !? If i remember right it was like that on msn...MSN Spaces provides RSS
notifications and msn use them to notify changes with this icon. Clicking on
it open the user space.