There is something more about it. He says that amsn minimizes to the
taskbar if there is no systray. I'd say that is a bug, it leaves no
difference between the minimize and the close button. I think that if
there is no systray, the close button should have the same behavior
as on Mac. (A messagebox appears to ask if you really want to quit
aMSN. If answer is yes, aMSN quits, otherwise nothing happens.)

Also I agree that, for systems with a systray, it should be possible
to change the closedocks option.

Harry

Op 8-mei-2007, om 3:56 heeft Youness Alaoui het volgende geschreven: