Ok, I was wrong when saying the file is guicontactlist.tcl, as the name
suggests :-/

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Marco Radaelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: amsn-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Inviato: Mercoledì 9 maggio 2007, 14:47:03
Oggetto: [Amsn-devel] PSM isn't cleared (and Music plugin doesn't work)

Hello,
I noticed this in 8582 (doesn't even work if I unload Music plugin).

I'm on Windows XP, using the default skin that comes with the latest SVN
versions.

There's no crash, simply when I have a PSM and want to clear it (clearing the
text in the second line of the "Change Nick" window it does nothing.

Seems to work in 8568, and not in 8569.

Changes in guicontactlist.tcl are so many that I, knowing nothing about Tcl/Tk,
didn't go further :)

Is it ok that I send a bug like this to the mailing list (as I'm not a dev), or
should I use the forums instead?

Regards.
Marco R. (yeah on the forums)