Hi,
as some of you already know, Youness will be busy for one month maybe a
little more...
For me, I will be away from Internet (or almost away) from tomorrow
afternoon and up to an unknown date (due to troubles with my new
location...) so I don't think it's the good time to release now...
We should wait for my situation to settle (it has been said that in one
month max all will be good) before releasing...
Sorry but that's life aleas...
Phil
P.S. Be quiet when I won't be here to monitor all you do/write ;)