I agree, it's a good idea to delete the namespace. Problem is that some plugins
can have multiple namespaces (can, although I don't think any does).
So for that specific reason, I think that the plugin should do it by itself.
Maybe we could write a 'amsn-plugins-lint' that checks plugin's code and
tells you if you forgot to remove the namespace, or if there is any 'after'
being used and not cleared, etc... would be easy to do I guess, first a
tcl script that loads the plugin, then calls deinit, then checks if the
namespace still exists. We could also 'grep' for all 'after' and make sure
that any 'after' command has an 'after cancel' for it in the deinit, etc... and
if a plugin wants to be put in our website, it must be without any
warnings from the tool...
ooor.. just delete the namespace ourselves and let the plugin developer test
his plugin before submitting it...

either case, I think it's more a matter of choice rather than a matter of 'the
good decision to make'.

p.s.: Instead of the 'lint' tool, we could just update the plugin developer
guide giving hints on the 'good practices' to have when developping.

KaKaRoTo